Kennedys Pet Farm is a family-run farm, we have loads to offer for your day out and more. It is the ideal venue for family days out in Killarney, where you can relax while the kids enjoy the safe and fun-filled surrounds of the farm.
- A selection of farm animals and pets
- Educational and great fun for kids of all ages
- Ideal for special events and birthdays as well as schools tours.
- Pets from fur to feather, indoors and outdoors, ready to be cuddled, fed and admired – deer, pigs, piglets, calves, lambs, goats and kids… ‘Roisin’, ‘Dawn’ – the little brown donkeys with their foals. Pot bellied pigs, rabbits, guinea pigs, cute cuddly puppies, ducks, ducklings, geese and goslings in the pond. ‘Freddy’ the scarecrow and mother hen brooding over her fluffy chicks, while ‘Prince’ the peacock struts her stuff around and our new Alpacas are looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Unique indoor and outdoor playgrounds are every child’s dream and a most unforgettable experience, rain or shine you’ll have great time!
- Lots of baby animals being born daily! Come see our new piglets, chicks, kids, lambs, puppies and many more. Bring a picnic and enjoy the panoramic views surrounding the farm. The fun just goes on and on…
- Don’t forget your camera!